Pleased to introduce a true swim trunk made of 91% recycled polyester ( rPET) .
What is recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester (rPET for short) is a fabric that’s produced from synthetic fibers, It incorporates recycling existing materials (like plastic bottles and packaging) but still has all the characteristics and performance as a regular polyester, making it a more sustainable fabric alternative. A win win for you and the environment.
Like my regular men's shorts these are quick-drying and breathable, have multiple pockets for your belongings, and feature a silky, anti-chafe inner liner. In addition these trunks come in an array of sizes from xsmall to 6xl.
• Fabric composition: (may vary by 5%) 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
• Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• Mesh pockets
• Small inside pocket for valuables
• UPF 50+
New Beginnings Men's rPET/ ( recycled polyester) Swim trunks