The Cooper Island pattern can be seen on a number of my designs. Cooper Island is a remote island, no cars, maybe 5 houses and an amazing beach club where guests can stay and enjoy amazing food and the some of the best snorkeling in the Caribbean. While you would not need a neck gaiter down there, its patterns remind me of the warmth and color that the island evokes.
Super versatile as a neck gaiter, head band, or face covering all in one, and compliments many other designs on my site.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size;18 inches long and 9 inches circumference when laid flat. Fabric stretches for comfortable wear similar to a BUFF brand.
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Cooper Island Neck Gaiter