Cooper Island is a magical island our family was fortunate to visit a few times back in the day. Its colors and warmth were the inspiration for the original painting that inspired this neck gaiter and the pattern is also found on a number of other items in my collections. The gaiter is versatile as a neck warmer, face shield, fashion accessory and even a head band.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Washable and reusable
• One size: 18 inches tall and approx. 9 inches in circumference when laid flat.
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US or China
Cooper Island Neck Gaiter