These yoga capri leggings with a high elastic waistband and are part of my blue roses collection. This collection was inspired by one of my favorite childhood dresses. Back in the day, my mom often bought fancy dresses in three different sizes so my sisters and I could all dress alike. I was the youngest and LOVED being a twin to my two big sisters; made me feel very special. My favorite dress from those days, which I still own in a teeny tiny size, was from Lord and Taylor's and had blue roses. While I loved being twins, I know my oldest sister was most likely mortified and my middle sister was kind of go with the flow. Today I know we all have fond memories of those blue rose dresses and while this pattern is a far cry from the original, it is created with that pattern in mind.
• Each legging is precision cut and individually stitched on fabric that has been printed with my original painting designs.
•Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Mid-calf length
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric
• Comfortable high waistband
• Flat seam and strong cover stitch
• Model is 5.9 feet (179 cm) tall and wearing size M.
Blue Roses Yoga Capri Leggings