These basic leggings are part of my blue roses collection. Basic leggings are just as comfy as the yoga leggings but a wee bit less hardy with a simpler stitching and no gusset in the crotch. This style is my 'go to' leggings that I wear pretty much all the time.
This collection was inspired by one of my favorite childhood dresses. Back in the day, my mom often bought fancy dresses in three different sizes so my sisters and I could all dress alike. I was the youngest and LOVED being a twin to my two big sisters; made me feel very special. My favorite dress from those days, which I still own in a teeny tiny size, was from Lord and Taylor's and had blue roses. While I loved being twins, I know my oldest sister was most likely mortified and my middle sister was kind of go with the flow. Today I know we all have fond memories of those blue rose dresses and while this pattern is a far cry from the original, it is created with that pattern in mind.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
Blue Roses Leggings